Industrial Lighting | Warehouse Lighting | Factory Lighting
Specially developed for use with T5 lamp technology. These IP66-rated, vapour-proof fittings are suitable for environments where a sealed fitting is required thus making them ideal for both the food industry and for operating environments such as factories, plant rooms and multi-storey car parks.
The luminaire body is made of an aluminium profile. The end caps closing the profile are produced of aluminium alloy. The reflector is produced of polished aluminium and helps to regulate the luminous flux. The optic cover is made of hardened safety glass. It is fixed to the body with stainless steel clips.
The IP protection is provided with a silicone rubber. The glass cover is locked in side holders. They can be opened together with glass during the replacement of fluorescent tubes. The luminaire is fitted with brass cable gland.
Features & Benefits
- Slim, modern design with all-polycarbonate construction
- Multiple lamp and ballast wattage options available
- IP66 rated non sensor version, IP53 rated senor version
- Integrated occupancy/daylight dimming sensor, delivers the most energy efficient system available.
- No additional lighting control system required, programmed to clients preferred settings via remote control
- Internal reflector fitted as standard. This c/w the patented refractor result in a light output similar to a standard 2x58w
- Corrosion proof fitting when using the 1x54w version of the PLOR Series. Replacing 2x58w fittings one-for-one will often increase light levels and with the sensor safe and average of 75%
- Silicone one-piece gasket
- Osram / Tridonic high-frequency DALI control gear
- Powder-coated steel gear tray with quick-release catches
- Supplied complete with waterproof 20mm cable glands, as well as optional suspension plates and spare clips
- Clear polycarbonate diffuser with moulded prisms for maximum light output and controlled distribution
- Photometric’s available on request
- Ask about our clean room version.