Axium 5000 & 15000 – Outdoor LED & Flood Lighting
Axium is an Led range of efficient area flood lights suitable for most lighting applications. They are designed for mounting heights of up to 8 meters. There 2 types of fittings in the range.
The Axium 5000 is designed as a suitable area floodlight for low to medium height applications. The ouput is in the order of 5000 lumen.
The Axium 15000 is designed for mounting heights of up to 8 meters. Both fittings are totally sealed and are prewired with a 3 core flex for ease of installation. This versatile range which is slim in nature, is sealed to IP 67 and is provided with a stirrup mounting bracket arrangement. The Led cluster arrangement ensures that no inherent glare will result.
Features & Benefits
- Designed as a high efficient LED floodlighting structure in both 5000 and 15000 ranges
- Slim in nature with stirrup mounting bracket
- All Axiums are pre-wired with certified 2 meter length cable
- Axium utilises a multitude of LED light engines
- All Axiums are IP67
- Both products will cater for most applications, medium and large to 8 meters
- Straight forward installation without a requirement for a multitude of different bracketry arrangements
- No need for glanding or opening of the fitting as it is ready for installation
- No inherent glare as the distribution light is spread over a large plane
- Positive maintenance implications as fittings are sealed to a very high standard together with warranty of 5 years.