To complement the LED range of luminaires, Patina has launched the Lufal downlighter range of LED technology.
Patina has developed a unique indirect downlighter which utilises patented technology to reflect light back on to a Miro 20 spherical cone. The user enjoys extremely high efficiances from the Lufal i-1 using our AIRS reflector technology.
The product is developed utilising 2 no. reflectors, primary and secondary, hence the indirect benefit from the luminaire. The product delivers in excess of 2000 lumens with 700 milli-amps, being an incredibly efficient luminaire at less than 15W.
The unique downlighter provides a suitable product for the following applications:
- Large commercial institutions
- Areas requiring high illuminance levels i.e. in an indirect unique fashion
The slim nature of this product also provides suitability for tight spaces, the product being thermally managed, pre-wired and ready for installation with all attachments fitted by Patina without the need for assembly.
A suitable replacement using LED technology for traditional dichroic and halogen downlighters. This is a snap in fitting, simple installation with high bay design, adjustable head, solid aluminium housing in white protected to IP33.
Lufal e3 10W
Unique downlighter with thermal management using integrated heatsink. This fitting is ideal for :
- Open areas
- Replacement for typical standard line downlighters
This product is integrated and thermally managed.
Lufal e3 IP65
A recessed downlighter designed for IP65 applications with an extremely low profile. The product is designed for :
- Shower / Wet areas where downlighters are required
Lufal e4 15W
A high powered LED module designed for large open areas capable of delivering efficient lumens in an enclosed de-glaring structure.
The recessed luminaire provides excellent aesthetics and is properly thermally managed through the integrated thermal heatsink.
Lufal e5 15W
A high output unit with integrated thermal management designed for large open areas:
Features & Benefits
- A versatile range of downlighters using enclosed optics
- A range of different diameters available
- A range of efficacies from 350 lumens to 2200 lumens available
- Slimline in nature given the heatsinking technology used by Patina
- High efficiency LED light engines and drivers
- Reduced glare with user comfort
- Suitable for most recessed ceiling applications and ideal for retrofit solutions
- The range will cater for all downlighter applications
- Ideal for all confined spaces
- Long life reducing maintenance costs significantly