The Patina Plor eLED is a sustainable solution for a range of uses as diverse as cold rooms, workshop areas, mezzanines, multi-story car parks and any environment up to six meters mounting heights. Its takes advantage of our reflector and refractor technology to provide a solution that is efficient, glare free and flexible in use.
This IP protected design marks our transition from T5 to LED. The extruded aluminium IP65 unit utilises high powered LED technology in conjunction with an internal optical structure which is reflected onto a de-glaring panel.
This linear luminaire takes advantage of high efficacy LEDs which optically enhances the linear light module. To guarantee glare free efficiency, a de-glaring panel which refracts the direct intensity of the LED is applied.
The arrangement is housed in a purpose designed extruded structure and powder coated, to detail, incorporating all associated components two LED linear modules, driver, LST internal sensors. The entire product is sealed and provided with through wiring and glanded to an IP65 standard.
The unique distribution from the Patina internal reflectors provides a medium to wide distribution which is enhanced by the LDP refractor technology.
The LST sensor is flush mounted and maintains the IP of the Plor eLED and is fully programmable using a Dali interface. This provides the client with the opportunity of mood setting and illuminating levels, time out and all the associated parameters that Patina products include.
Features & Benefits
- Linear slimline high efficient purpose extruded structure painted to detail
- IP65 including integrated controls
- Integrated programmable sensor
- Through wiring
- Enclosed using unique Delta Patina prism technology
- Long life 80000 hour component design
- Easy to install, slim in profile
- All parts integrated, no remote boxes controls
- Increased energy efficiency and controls
- High degree of uniformity without glare
- Low maintenance