Patina has launched one of the first indirect LED luminaires for clean room environments providing a total de-glaring result with high luminaire efficacies in excess of 102 lumens per watt. This RAL coated, Fraunhofer approved luminaire includes a unique LST sensor device to achieve increased energy efficiency and mood setting functionality.
The ASR eLED cleanroom luminaire is designed for use in most ceiling structures. Being slim in design, the product meets all necessary technical de-glaring characteristics, ideal for clean room environments. All parts of Patina’s clean room luminaires have been tested to AMC standards. Data available on request. The products are approved for many classes of cleanrooms for which details can be provided.
The glanded nature of the 24V SELV PCBs and the communications from the LST sensor device ensure that the fabric of the workspace is not compromised.
Features & Benefits
- Impressive registered slim line design using Patina ASR extrusions
- Remote power supplies plug and play arrangement
- Patina unique ASR light modules installed within a heat sinking extrusion
- Integrated LST sensor within extrusion
- Emergency lighting capabilities with a ballast lumen factor of 40%
- Ideal for high profile aesthetic required installations
- Ease of installation as no hard wiring is required
- No inherent glare as light is provided to the task using edge light LGPR technology
- Increased energy efficiency and programmable controls for specific illuminance requirements
- Due to the remote control arrangement, the inverter emergency module is plug and play.